- Kissamos Gastronomy Tour
- Excursion to the Holy monastery of Metamorphosis – Saint Kyriaki – Holy Trinity
- Sfakia Hike and Taste
- Exploration of a cave with a unique beauty
- Wine Tasting
- Traditional Fishing – Kaiki
- Thirathen – The museum of traditional musical instruments
- Local and Traditional Festivals
Kissamos Gastronomy Tour
Discover and taste the most outstanding wines.
We offer our clients small group and private wine tours to explore the local wineries and surrounding vineyards.
Visit two of the best wineries of the region and learn all the process of wine making and the varieties of grapes. During this fun and informative tour you will have the opportunity to try some of the most authentic wines and enjoy local treats. Truly a popular destination for wine and food lovers.
Continue with a visit to a honeybee garden, where a live presentation of a beehive and the special handling of the bees will take place. (Protective equipment provided) Fine honey tasting follows. (Organic thyme honey).
- Finally try an original Cretan lunch, made by pure traditional products. The recipes are based on the Cretan diet (fresh seasonal salads and local wine) prepared by our chef.
Price per person: 80€
Children depending on age!