- Kissamos Gastronomy Tour
- Excursion to the Holy monastery of Metamorphosis – Saint Kyriaki – Holy Trinity
- Sfakia Hike and Taste
- Exploration of a cave with a unique beauty
- Wine Tasting
- Traditional Fishing – Kaiki
- Thirathen – The museum of traditional musical instruments
- Local and Traditional Festivals
Greece has a history of wine cultivation dating as far back, as ancient times. Crete produces some of the best wine in Greece, mostly owned and run by private families. Discover new generations of dedicated Greek wine makers.
Explore, Experience & Taste
A wine tour guide will cover local vineyards, showing you the manufacturing process and sharing the wine secrets. You will also have the opportunity of tasting rare varieties of wine accompanied by delicious local cretan delicacies. If you are lucky to be visiting during the harvest season, you will have the unique opportunity of participating in the traditional wine making process which is a must.
A true experience for wine lovers